Current Job Opening:
1. Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy, utilizing various media economic analyses, specifically geared towards the nature of the local, national, and international markets;
2. Executing the marketing policy by planning an advertising strategy utilizing global marketing management techniques for our services;
3. Contributing to the conceptualization, planning, and execution of strategies for expansion of domestic and oversea facilities, which includes enhancing the communication capabilities with business partners worldwide;
4. Collecting and analyzing records and reports on established and prospective customers and competitors as well as on existing and potential products service markets;
5. Dealing regularly with a wide range of problems concerning marketing strategy, forecasting, and resource allocation; and
6. Conducting program profitability and feasibility analysis.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Business Administration plus one-year related experience.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com